A microgrid interconnected to the utility grid raises operational issues. You need to know what those issues are to preserve the safety, reliability and service quality of your power system.
POWER’s interconnection studies provide you with that information.
We understand both the electrical performance requirements necessary for a dependable, resilient microgrid, and also the interconnection control, protection and SCADA requirements that your local utility demands. Keeping your expensive equipment and utility staff safe and functional are top concerns.
You gain the confidence that your microgrid interconnection is predictable, protected and reliable.
- High-voltage and low-voltage ride-through studies
- Transient overvoltage studies
- Utility back-feed detection and islanding protection
- Protective relaying coordination
- Synchronism checking and paralleling controls
- Black start studies