How are your microgrid’s critical cyber and physical assets best protected? By building security into your system and operations.
That’s why POWER treats cyber and physical security as a part of our overall engineering and design processes. This proven approach keeps SCADA, control systems and facilities protected and responsive to security threats. This includes keeping secure facilities that are subject to the North American Electric Reliability Corporation’s Critical Infrastructure Protection standards.
You gain the confidence that your security is engineered to protect people, systems and sites while delivering a robust operation.
- Cyber and physical vulnerability assessments and studies
- Enterprise and infrastructure planning
- Network design, engineering and implementation
- SCADA system development and security solutions
- Critical router and server configuration
- Low-impact failure mode analysis
- Process simulation
- Configuration, change and patch management
- Security weakness mitigation reports
- Firewall and data diode security solutions
- Security policy and specifications for developers and suppliers
- Ethernet switch and gateway configuration
- Risk assessment studies
- Independent risk assessment verification
- Facility security plans to deter, detect and delay
- Independent, third-party security reviews